Frontend Software Engineer (Closing 30 July)
As Frontend Software Engineer you will be responsible for building out the web UI for our flagship product, Metix. You’ll have the opportunity to influence the design of our overall system and take ownership of some of its key components. You’ll choose the latest tools and technologies to help you build and deliver software that provides the best possible customer experience.
Applications via our Seek ad.
- Design, develop and test the Metix web UI using React and Redux.
- Regularly deploy releases directly to our customers via our CI/CD workflow.
- Actively participate in team discussions on product planning, feature implementation, UI/UX design, testing and code reviews.
- Respond to user issues and bugs and deploy fixes in a timely manner.
- You’ll work closely with other members of the team working on different parts of the product to ensure a consistent user experience.
****No recruiters please****
We support the development of students and graduates by providing placements through recognised internship programs.
Please view the below programs for further details and information on how to apply.
PhD Students: APR Intern – https://aprintern.org.au/
Engineering Undergraduates: Defence Industry Internship Program – https://diip.com.au/student-information/about-the-program/